Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Guaranteed 57.5 hours per week paid, Monday to Friday (weekend overtime available)
Requirements: Class 1 (C+E) Licence, Minimum 6 Months HGV driving experience.
About the role:
Are you looking to join a reputable company and having full-time, guaranteed hours?
This is a full-time permanent role that required you to drive multiple vehicles covering other members of the driving team while they are on leave.
As a cab hopper, you will be added to the list to have your own permanent vehicle when one becomes available.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity – drive for Goldstar Transport the UK’s Market-Leading Container Haulier.
At Goldstar, it’s our goal to build the best driving team on the road.
We’re offering increased rates of pay, along with unique Goldstar benefits, long-term stability for our drivers, and an excellent rewards package.
- Goldstar Drivers performing a similar role average £35,700 – with top earners reaching £41,700 per year before bonus (Pay Breakdown Example below)
- Job security with guaranteed weekly hours – Various Shift Patterns available
- Regular Overtime Available
- Flexible Working hours considered
- Driving-style related bonus potential of over £2500 each year (paid weekly)
- Annual Loyalty Bonus incentive up to £2000 in a year
- Specialist Equipment & DVS bonuses
- ‘Refer a Friend’ Bonus worth up to £500
- Tax-free meals of £10 per shift
- Paid In-house Training supplied for CPC & ADR + Continuous Professional Development
- HGV Medical Contribution
- Holiday pay based on average earnings
- Enhanced holiday based on length of service up to 33 inc. Bank holidays (With buyback option)
- Personal Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Full uniform & PPE
- Tolls, Parking & Fuel Prepaid
- Safe & secure parking with drivers facilities
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Container experience is an advantage but if you are a qualified Class 1 driver, we would like to hear from you!