Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Guaranteed 57.5 hours per week paid, minimum 3 nights out, Monday to Friday (weekend overtime available)
About the role:
Do you love the tramping life and have the flexibility to work from a different location each week?
A Flexi-Tramping role requires you to perform Tramping duties from a different depot to your home depot each week. You will be required to travel to a different depot in your own vehicle, and perform weekly tramping duties from there before returning home at the end of the week. Flexi-Trampers are rewarded for their flexibility with additional weekly Pay Bonuses and mileage.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity – drive for Goldstar Transport the UK’s Market-Leading Container Haulier.
At Goldstar, it’s our goal to build the best driving team on the road.
We’re offering increased rates of pay, along with unique Goldstar benefits, long-term stability for our drivers, and an excellent rewards package.
- This position carries additional pay bonuses for flexibility including:
£55 Weekly Bonus.
30ppm for all miles travelled when working from a depot that isn’t their normal workplace.
£12 per hour for all hours travelled in your own vehicle to and from a depot that isn’t your normal workplace.
- Goldstar Drivers performing a similar role average £44,600 – with top earners reaching £54,000+ per year before bonus (Pay Breakdown Example below)
- Job security with guaranteed weekly hours – Various Shift Patterns available
- Regular Overtime Available
- Flexible Working hours considered
- Driving-style related bonus potential of over £2500 each year (paid weekly)
- Annual Loyalty Bonus incentive up to £2000 in a year
- Specialist Equipment & DVS bonuses
- ‘Refer a Friend’ Bonus worth up to £500
- Tax-free meals of £10 per shift
- Paid In-house Training supplied for CPC & ADR + Continuous Professional Development
- HGV Medical Contribution
- Holiday pay based on average earnings
- Enhanced holiday based on length of service up to 33 inc. Bank holidays (With buyback option)
- Personal Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Full uniform & PPE
- Tolls, Parking & Fuel Prepaid
- Safe & secure parking with drivers facilities
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Container experience is an advantage but if you are a qualified Class 1 driver, we would like to hear from you!